The Importance of Marketing .
What most people forget is that engagement is the key to your success, no matter the size or type of business. Marketing is part of a communications system which must include listening and responding.
Consider whether your brand is saying what it needs to, so you achieve the reaction which brings more clients through the door.
Consider whether your marketing and overall communications reach individual audiences so the messages resonate. One message for everyone can often mean your audience does not feel special or that you are really talking to them.
We will guide you through a process to ensure your marketing has the required foundations and solutions to give you a strategic edge. Think of us as your outsourced Marketing Director.
Make an appointment with us today for a free introductory session, to explore your needs and find out how we can help.
Problems and Solutions .
The Problems Faced by Business
1. Businesses need to stand out.
2. They need to increase their reach so they can increase sales.
3. Deciding on the most effective allocation of tight marketing and promotional budgets.
1. A communications and marketing audit to assess your current situation and understand the areas from improvement. This also provides a base to measure the effectiveness of any changes made in the future.
2. Follow our 3 step processes and the framework we have developed for maximising your communications and marketing.
3. We have developed packages and services to suit different businesses.
Types of businesses we work with
We work with small to medium-sized businesses across a range of sectors, where service matters. Our clients typically importers, early learning centres, professional and business services and those with boutique products. View our portfolio for examples. Our clients, don’t just sell products – they offer a service.
When it comes to the level of support required by our clients, we find there are three types of businesses:
1. Those who want some initial direction only and will then commit to do it all themselves. This group are sometimes hindered by the budget they have to spend or otherwise are just ‘do-it-yourselfers’.
2. Those who want access to ongoing advice and guidance, so they have a structure and accountability measure to be able to manage the implementation themselves. This group needs support to keep them on track, while at the same time they are happy to get their hands dirty.
3. Those want the ongoing strategic support as well as someone to manage all the implementation. This group want to concentrate on doing what they do best.
Like all good relationships, they begin with an opportunity to get to know one another to see if we are the right fit. Take the first step and book a free consultation today.
Explore our core communications and marketing services .
A new approach to generating a marketing plan to build the foundations for success, including a measurable assessment of your current status. You can then choose to work with us on as many projects as you like for as long as you like to build your brand grow your audience. [More..]
Book your free discovery session now!